Human Rights Protest 2nd July March in London
SAT 2ND JULY
1PM SPEAKERS CORNER
HYDE PARK LONDON
There is no time to rest, while the effects of these Bills cannot be felt right now, if we wait until then, it will be too late.
If you want to retain any freedom or any rights, now is the time to stand up and speak out!
Under threat are:
– All of our Human Rights
– Any mechanisms to challenge Human Rights abuses in court
– Home education
– Free speech online
– The right to know you’re not eating GMO products
– Right to higher education
– Democratic processes
– Legislation like the working times directive, maternity pay and banking regulations – could all go
– Independent journalism
– Small businesses independence and ethics
The Cost of Living Crisis, caused by Austerity, is a very real issue, but we cannot allow it to distract us to the degree that we lose all of the above.
NOW IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN EVER.
We will be following it with an Empowerment Fair too.