Earth Overshoot Day marks the date each year when humanity exhausts Nature’s life-supporting resources on Planet Earth. This deficiency injuriously stresses the life of the Planet and its web of life, including humanity. All things are affected by this form of insanity. It produces runaway environmental, social and personal disorders that we suffer.
For us to honor our lives and all of life, we must continually honor the Einstein Unified Field Equation for Educating, Counseling and Healing With Nature (ECHN) by applying its balancing organics and reversing Earth Overshoot.SOCIAL PERSPECTIVE
We are, today, in real life, in far worse shape than were the subjects of the astonishing Milgram studies of 1961 In them a supervisor committed the subjects to administer increasingly painful electrical shocks to people who answered meaningless questions incorrectly. The subjects could hear the recipients in another room; they were individuals they had met but now could not see. However, they could hear them cry out in increasing pain and anguish as the experiment progressed and the voltage increased.
What the subjects did not know was the alleged recipients did not actually receive the shocks, their cries were recordings.
What was not predicted was that although some subjects cringed, most would not stop hurting the shock recipients as the voltage and responding cries increased and the supervisor urged them to continue. The instead responded to the authorities.
We are in much greater trouble today than were the Milgram subjects and participants fifty-five years ago. This is because today the authority phenomenon is not a study, it is real and true to life. The life that our authorities have us shocking and hurting is in and around us, it is authentic. We know this full well and we see and feel the disastrous effects.
Our helplessness and its outrageous Earth Overshoot effects occur because our Society pays authorities to fire or admonish us for not doing their nature-disconnected biddings. In addition, these “bosses” encourage us not to believe what our 54 natural senses convey to us. Our misguided authorities say we must listen to their misguided messages as well as spend over 95 percent of our time and felt-sense thinking and relating out of tune with how Nature works.
We become so attuned to being dependent on, or subjects or cultural objects of, our authorities that part of our mentality subconsciously takes on their role. We not only can’t stop listening to real administrators, when they are absent, we listen to their fixed images and instructions that we don’t realize that we hold in our mind. Meanwhile our 54 natural senses scream, “Stop your shocking behavior.” This is because on some 54 sense connection levels our inner nature is always aware of what is happening to the whole of nature. We seldom enjoy complete satisfactions when our relationships are not honorable.
Even the best of researchers are not immune to this phenomenon. They can discover a truth and at the same time act as if it was not true.
If you don’t believe this craziness is addictive, just try and stop it.
The process of the Albert Einstein Unified Field Equation for Educating, Counseling and Healing With Nature (ECHN) helps us remedy our shocking madness when our intelligence chooses to use it. ECHN empowers us to safely plug our 54 natural attraction senses into nature’s immediate and powerful, Unified Field, backyard or backcountry. It is not imaginary. It is the field that Albert Einstein scientifically predicted in 1935 and that the Higgs Boson verified in 2012.
Making Unified Field sensory connections in a natural area enables our genetics and psyche to recycle and regenerate our injured or depleted 54 senses and sensibilities. As we experience and become self-evident aware of nature’s attractive callings, we increasingly help our 54 senses, in congress, compost and transform the pollution, pain and excessiveness of our psyche, into reasonable constructive and attractive, personal, social and environmental relationships. That helps reverse Earth Overshoot.
ECHN guarantees that it attracts the authentic unifying balance and beauty of the natural world to help us beneficially transform our faulty education and relationships. It lets nature itself teach us how to increase our well-being by increasing the health of the Web-of-Life. Only then can our advanced science and technologies make our life better in a balanced way, rather than destructively. They make it possible for us, by distant or on-site learning, to be paid to help interested people everywhere learn, teach and benefit from ECHN, while reducing Earth Overshoot.
WHERE TO START
While you are reading links of interest above, sign up for our online Orientation Course. It helps your sense of reason experience first hand the self-evident truths in this article and honor your soul.
The following are also linked in the text, above.
1. Albert Einstein’s unified field equation. Journal of Organic Psychology and Natural Attraction Ecology, 2. Retrieved from http://www.ecopsych.com/journalaliveness.html
2. Cohen, M. J. (1993) The training ground of a nature-connected expert. (2014). Retrieved from http://www.ecopsych.com/mjcohen.html
3. Cohen, M. J. (1995). Thinking and Learning on All Nine Legs, 1. (4). Retrieved from http://www.ecopsych.com/nineleg.html
4. Cohen, M. J. (2008). Educating, counseling, and healing with nature. Illumina. Retreived from http://www.ecopsych.com/ksanity.html
5. Cohen, M. J. (2013). Nature as higher power. Amazon. Retrieved from http://www.ecopsych.com/insight53senses.html
6. Cohen, M. J. (2015) With Justice For All: A Remedy for the Key Omission in Higher Education Retrieved from http://www.ecopsych.com/grandjury.html
7.The hidden organic remedy: Nature Journal of Organic Psychology and Natural Attraction Ecology, 1. Retrieved from http://www.ecopsych.com/nhpbook.html
8. The impossible dream: We ask you to be a part ofJournal of Organic Psychology and Natural Attraction Ecology, 1. Retrieved fromhttp://www.ecopsych.com/journalwarranty.html
9. The state of planet earth and us. (2001). Retrieved from http://www.ecopsych.com/zombie2.html
10. Nature Connected health and wellness research (2014). Retrieved from from http://www.ecopsych.com/2014ecoheal.html
Educating Counseling and Healing With Nature
• Master sensory methods and materials that help us strengthen the dance of nature’s peace and sanity, in and around us.
• Establish a socially and environmentally responsible relationship-building and stress-reduction livelihood or hobby.
• Benefit from grant funded, online, Ph.D., M.S., and B.A. degrees/courses/training.